2011年10月25日 星期二

Traveling by Weather Forecast!


Virgin Book by Weather from Otilia Dobrea on Vimeo.
This concept is created by a student in Miami Ad School which I think is a really cool concept. Don’t have to worry about any kind of weather problem on your trip. By enter the weather requirement, range and the budget you, virgin airline will pick up a place for you to travel. Interesting concept by combining the global weather forecast and the company system, it is perfect for Adventurous traveler.

The future marketing campaign is really about combining the different technologies to create so called reactivities. Marketing should be aware of what technologies you can use on your current products or services. Virgin book by weather is just one of the numerous ideas that have been discovered. Marketers must choose the proper technologies that are adapts the most by products or services users.

Maybe in the future we will see more real life examples around us but right now I just want to say that social media is so great that you can create a lot of concept that you never have thought about. It always brings me lots of surprises on how people combine technologies with stuffs around. I am really looking forward to see more of these kind of idea created in different business fields!

1 則留言:

  1. I think this is a super neat idea! I feel like if I had the money to spare and the time to go on vacation I would like to try this. I like how original this campaign is in that you get to choose your desired weather forecast, cost, and range of travel and based on those choices it picks a random location for you. I think that this type of innovative marketing is what advertisers need to do to keep up with changing trends in the future!

    回覆刪除